We design and make new innovative rides, mixing high technology, fantasy and art, with the aim of creating and offering successful amusement products with the highest safety standards.
We are constantly looking for the improvement of our business and customers’ satisfaction, operating in compliance with the requirements defined by the Customer and by the applicable binding regulations.
This aim is pursued through the adoption, maintenance and improvement of a quality management system compliant with the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The inspiring principles that rule the activity draw the following guidelines:
- Attention to customers’ both implicit and explicit needs and requests.
- Continuous innovation in technological knowledge and in the development of new products, aiming to efficiency and giving priority to sustainability practices.
- On time delivery.
- Minimization of defects and continuous improvement of products’ quality.
- Quick and professional technical assistance in pre-sale and after-sales service.
- Commitment to compliance with mandatory laws / regulations.
- Commitment to maintain and improve healthy and safe workplaces.
- Active involvement of all staff in the various activities.
- Mutual collaboration, fairness, transparency, availability and flexibility as essential requirements in the relationships between people.
- Selection and verification of suppliers to ensure the quality and reliability of supplies.
- Empowering and involvement of suppliers on quality aspects.
- Suppliers’ specialization.
- Favor the quality of the rides rather than the quantity produced.
These principles are a reference basis for the definition of the system and of the quality indicators, aimed at the continuous and lasting improvement of the Organization.
The Management, in pursuing its objective at the top of the market, summarizes Technical Park company philosophy adopting the “TripleA – Product Research Tag” as guideline to action.
The TripleA – Product Research Tag is the acronym of 3 “A” core values every amusement attraction must own:
1) APPRECIABLE: A Technical Park attraction must have distinctive elements recognizable through its high quality equipment, customizations and aesthetic finishes.2) ADDICTIVE: A Technical Park attraction must intensely excites passengers by instilling wiling in them to repeat the experience.3) APPEAL : A Technical Park attraction must attract attention and arouse interest in the public observing the operation and the feedbacks of the guests. The TripleA – Product Research Tag appears among our company logos to manifest the adoption of the above qualitative guideline synthesis.
The Management is directly responsible for the application of the Quality Management System and promotes the necessary activities in order to guarantee effectiveness, efficiency and validity for the achievement and maintenance of the satisfaction of both Customer and all the people working within the Organization.
The Management undertakes to spread the quality policy to all company levels and to other interested parties.
This document is valid until the issuance of a new company policy.